Facebook Christmas Offer T&C's
· All prices and competition guidelines are at the discretion of Berry’s Coaches (Taunton ) Ltd
· Entrants must book & travel on a London Superfast journey between 1st December 2017 and 31st January 2018.
· Entrants must be over 18
· To qualify for the competition you will be required to apply the code “londonscalling” and pay in full at time of booking.
· Valid e-mail addresses must also be provided at the time of booking.
· By applying the offer code you are doing so in acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· Winners will be selected weekly.
· Winners will be required to be photographed receiving prizes and must hereby consent to be photographed when receiving prizes.
· Winners will be required to fill in a photography consent form and images will appear on our website, social media and possible printed materials produced for promotional purposes.
· Berry’s Coaches (Taunton) Ltd will not include any personal details (such as postal addresses or telephone numbers) on our website or in printed publications.
· Winners will also be required to provide photographs of prizes being used.
· Winter Wonderland and Harry Potter Tickets will only be valid for a Berry’s Coaches Day Tour.
Dates as follows; Winter Wonderland - 17th December 2017
Harry Potter – 13th February or the 5th April 2018.
· A Years Free Superfast Travel entitles the winner; Return travel for two people on any Superfast Service.
Terms and Conditions as follows: Only one return journey can be used per month.
Both parties will be required to travel at the same time
Allocated Customer Number must be quoted at time of booking
Winners will be required to produce Golden Pass at the time of travel.
Golden Passes cannot be shared with third parties.
· The London Theatre Package entitles two people Return Travel to London via Berry’s Coaches and attend the West End matinee production of Wicked.
Dates as follows; 10th, 17th or the 24th January 2018.
· London Overnight stay includes return coach travel and Saturday night accommodation for a family of four at a date and hotel of our discretion (During January 2018 only).
· The competition is open to all residents of mainland UK, except employees of Berrys Coaches and their families.
· The winner will be notified by telephone or email and failure to respond will forfeit prizes.
· A cash alternative to the prize is not available nor is the prize transferable.
· Only one entry per individual each week, will be entered into the prize draw.
· Where applicable, the use of multiple e-mail addresses is strictly prohibited and players suspected of using multiple e-mail addresses are subject ti immediate disqualification.
· All tickets are subject to Berry’s Coaches Conditions of Carriage. Copies can be found at www.berryscoaches.co.uk/Terms-Conditions
· Berry’s Coaches reserves the right at its own discretion and without cause, to disqualify any individual from the completion.
· Berry’s Coaches accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or e-mail communication.
Berry’s Coaches is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind.