Berrys Coaches will be back on the road this April
Spring has finally sprung, and we are excited to be preparing our coaches to be back on the road as of the 12th April.
As like last December, we will be launching our Superfast Service on a revised timetable, serving all stops daily. This ensures we are still able to serve the West Country and providing the highest customer service possible.
To view the latest timetable, click the images below:
Safety, as always, is paramount to the team here at Berrys Coaches. We will be continuing our Covid Secure measures, these allow us to make sure that our service remains a safe way to travel to and from London.
Our COVID safe measures include:
- Enhanced Cleaning Regime – Aerosol-based disinfectant equipment will be used regularly to sterilize and protect the entire vehicle. Between every journey hard surfaces and touchpoints will also be wiped down with sterilizing equipment. These include seat belts, grab rails and the toilet area.
- Temperature Screening – Before boarding our staff will take your temperature using a contactless infrared thermometer. A reading of 38c or over will result in passengers been refrained from boarding our vehicles.
- Ionizing Filters – We’ve retrofitted specialist filters to all our air conditioning systems. These help to remove particles and virions from the air inside the vehicles, this will help create a healthier environment onboard your coaches.
- Hand Sanitiser – All our vehicles are fitted with hand sanitiser to be used when boarding and disembarking.
- Face Coverings – As with all public transport, face coverings are required for passengers over the age of 11. We will be forced to refuse travel if you do not wear a face covering, unless you have been advised not to for medical reasons or due to a disability.
- Reduced Seating Capacity – We have reduced the capacity on our coaches to allow for better social distancing.
- Reduced Movement Onboard – We ask that for the safety of all onboard, that moving around the vehicle is kept to a minimum, and being mindful of surfaces you touch.
For more details of our COVID secure measures, please click here.